Manna Publications is a faith mission. We operate on a very small budget. No one receives a salary and no money comes back to UK or USA from the sale of books. Manna Distributors are authorized to contact translators, approve printers, accept quotations and place book orders. Independent distributors approved by Manna Publications (USA) are authorized to perform all the above functions to prepare and sell Manna books.
The writings of Fred Morris are published under the protection of International copyright law. They are for personal use or for publishing, in part or in whole, for sale on the understanding that:
1. Each book carries a recognized copyright notice with date as: "Copyright (current year) by Fred Morris, Manna Publications (USA), Inc. All Rights Reserved."
2. Details of the printer and distributor are printed on the inside or outside of the back cover. If the book is a translation, the cover should carry, in English, the title, the name of the language and the country (at the top of the cover) with the author's name "Fred Morris" at the bottom.
3. No changes or additions are made to the text without written permission from the author.
4. We supply ready-to-print pages as pdf files to be downloaded at your convenience.
5. We help recognized Distributors pay for the first print runs, locally at the point of need.
6. We ask that books be sold at cost and not given free.
(Updated February 15, 2011)